Ahh I love my FYS. Frankenstein movie tonight. It's required to go. A movie. Yay. I love college. I mean I am not okay with the whole reading a frickin crap load every night. -_-
~~~Three hours later~~~
I love my Intro to Drawing class. Three hours of hunching over a drawing is one of the quickest three hours you can ever experience. Even if you stand up with a seriously sore butt and back. I've done three drawings thus far, not including my sketchbook. Corn, an upside down drawing, and a still life of lamps and pipes (which I like very much). I have to draw my hand holding an object for Monday... That scares me. Hands. My arch nemesis. I'll live but the drawing might be really weird looking....
Biblical studies is really interesting. Archaeology is just a lot of reading. My FYS is turning out to be really fun, even if it is really writing intensive and I haven't found a article to write about yet...
No comments:
Post a Comment