I live for Fridays. Everything happens on Fridays. We have swing lessons, then the gazebo, then a movie or some other late night activity. And this Friday will be even more amazing because one of my afternoon classes is canceled! Which means I am done for the week in a mere 24 hours, give or take. No game this weekend, no obligations besides homework, just the weekend, and all the glorious free time and fun that accompanies the S days of the week.
Life has been very odd the past week, starting last Friday I was beginning to doubt myself, but then I woke up out of my own pity party and realized that if I wanted to be happy and have fun I merely had to put myself out there, and risk a little. So far it has paid off ten-fold. Went bowling last night, Woo Wednesday for sure! Went to Mom's then went back to Ellen's place and started to watch a movie, but bed beckoned so I left so I wouldn't be dead in Archaeology today.
I love life right now. I'm not homesick at all anymore, or if I am I am just people sick. I miss my pets and my family most of all. But other than that I am great! My dorm room is home now, but just like high school I am never home, I love the lobby and the basement. If you can't find me check there, hahah!
Thursdays are my laundry day, I spend hours down here with Eric while we wait for our laundry, some days we sit down here until practice at 4, and I don't mind at all. =D
Any way... He (Eric) is sitting right there <------ which makes writing this all the more exhilarating. I'm writing about how much I like this guy and he's right there. I feel like a naughty school kid. Eating in class without the teacher knowing. I wonder what he would do if he ever accidentally saw this blog and all the stuff I've written here. Like the fact that I fall asleep nearly every night imagining sleeping in his arms ^////////^ (in case you don't know that is a blush face.)
Listening to Jazz/Swing music in the basement of our dorm, doing laundry, on a rainy day. I don't know if I could be much happier right now.
I am so distracted I don't even remember the reason I started this here entry. It also chicken walks like no other, right?
Only one class tomorrow. One. So happy. Biblical studies. Where I get to watch a movie about biblical archaeology. Needless to say I am very, very, very happy that I am taking those two classes.
Watching cat videos with Eric. Life = Made. =D
LAAAAAUUUUUNNNDDDRRRRYYYY
I want to learn to play drum set. It's so amazing. And plus, girl drummers are awesome, am I right?
On a side note, trying to break my soda habit is really starting to piss me off. I walk by the stupid vending machine and wanna get one so so sooooo badly.... ugh... I feel like this must be how a drug addict when going through withdrawal... need a soda.... ugh
So sore! After having not ridden in 4 years I got on a horse Tuesday and my ass does not like me right now. Seriously big bruise on my arse.
I love life.
That is all.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment