Wednesday, September 19, 2012

One is the...

Loneliest number...

 ~~~

Wednesday. Hump day. The day I feel the loneliest. I miss having friends who are close enough to me to know when I really just need a hug. Like now. I really need a meaningful hug. Or to hang out with someone and vent. Because right now I am just really lonely. And I think part of that may have to do with the fact that I was having a somewhat crappy day and I went into the lobby to relax and Eric was there. He made me smile and I'd bet he wasn't even aware of how much better he made my day.

Dinner is getting less lonely. I've started to actually just ask people to eat with me. I mean no one wants to eat alone, so why not eat with other people? I ate with Tess, Ellen and Eric (kinda). He is kinda socially awkward at times, but I think it's awesome. It's like me sometimes. Except I am never that socially introverted. (I think...)

I did all the homework that is due tomorrow. I read all my books and articles. I could get started on all the stuff due Friday, but I have all of tomorrow between 10 and 4 to do that.

Heading to Mom's to meet up with my friend Ellen. Cymbal girls gotta stick together haha!

But first. Put on more layers. So freaking cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment