The odd day of the weekend.
Not sure if I should do a whole bunch of work or have fun, results in a day of aimless wandering....
It's really odd...
ANYWAY...
Hitting up the Oktoberfest here in Wooster at 6. Studied for my Archaeology test on Tuesday Haven't done my art homework or my Biblical Studies Paper.... I feel odd too. Really tired. Almost like I am getting sick but I know I can't be because I refuse to let myself get sick. I will never allow myself to be sick here in college. It would be such a horrible thing. I mean I am missing two whole days of school because Hannah is taking me to her house for Oct break, but I think I might be bumming a ride from Colin to not miss school.... I really don't want to miss school... Like at all...
So I got enough sleep last night but that doesn't change the fact that somehow I seem to be more tired now than I really have been on days where I got like hours of sleep....
I am trying to study, but my mind is in a million different places right now.... I should be getting ready to go to Woosterfest with Cullen and who knows who else, but I don't know if I feel up to it anymore... Plus, my mind is kinda centered on something else right now.... Like the boy sitting at the piano bench right now, a mere 6 feet away. The boy who made my whole week in a single night by dancing with me...
Okay well.... I can't think of anything else to write...
Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment