~~~
Sunday is my least favorite day of the week. It's the weekend still so I could be doing something fun, but yet I find myself hanging out in Compton all day doing homework here, reading there, sketching everywhere. I don't mind the work. It keeps me busy, but at the same time it is work. And currently my mind is not here with me on the first floor....
Wherever my mind wanders is of no importance right now. I find myself having spent a rather large amount of time on my art assignment which makes me very happy. I still have a bunch of reading to do for biblical studies, but I don't like to read because then I can't listen to my music.... And music is everything to me. It provides the words to things that can't be said. It gives you the ability to believe in magic, love, and the future.
I am really ADD right now.... I think that has something to do with someone by the name of Eric. God damn it, I promised myself I wouldn't talk about him in this post. Oh well. Screw it. I'm talking about him, by saying I wouldn't talk about him. Geez.
Sooooooooooooo not getting anything done right now...
No comments:
Post a Comment