Just when you don't think you can get much lower or life could get much darker. Something flashes across the darkness and you know everything will be alright.
Having Eric text me to come to his room made my day. Sitting and talking with him increased my joy tenfold. The warmth that I felt pouring from my heart was the final nail in the coffin. Eric is it. I like him. Colin is a guy friend. And god knows I needed one. I like Eric. I really like Eric. His presence is a comfort, his voice the soundtrack to a beautiful dream and his eyes the perfect steel blue.
I need to trust myself. I need to remember the feeling I have right now. The ear to ear grin and warmth that fills all the cracks that once existed. Eric. :)
I wonder if he knows what he does to me. I like to think he has an idea. I dream to think I do the same to him, but I could care less at this point. Im happy and no one was hurt or injured in the process.
Goodnight world. Goodnight first ever fall corn field maze. Goodnight good times with friends. Goodnight Eric. Goodnight world.
No comments:
Post a Comment