Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy

I am happy. I can honestly say I am happy with life. Saw Matt yesterday for the first time since the night. Not only did he make it clear that this isn't just a one night thing, but he also stayed the night with me again. He didn't pressure me to do anything nor will he ever. We talked quite a bit between cuddling and kissing last night. We finally went to bed around 4 in the morning, and waking up with Matt next to me holding me tight will never get old. I don't like super clingy guys, but having a guy want you near is its own type of medicine.

Someone asked me to describe Matt today, and it made me start thinking. Yeah I can describe him physically, 5 foot 5 inches, caramel brown eyes, a muscular body, but he's more than that. He's the guy who cups my face before a kiss, the guy who pulls me close at night, the guy who kisses goodbye like an angel. He's a ball of fun, laughter and joy. Always joking, but not annoying. He's the guy who makes me daydream for 15 minutes when trying to write about him.

Yeah :)

I'm totally just putting off homework and studying by writing this lol

My mind is too high up to focus right now. I have great friends, and this good thing going with Matt. :)

Life is good.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment