... until I leave for the Ohio...
~~~
Wow. Times flies. Just a few months ago I was sure I wasn't going to college for a year, and now here I am with less than a month to go before I leave for college in Ohio.
This also means that I have less than 28 days to read a book and write a fabulous essay about it... So that's not cool.... I don't mind the work I just kinda thought maybe I'd get the summer off before I totally became a college student drowning in work... I guess not.
"In the Country of Men"
That is the book I have to read. It's just sitting there. Staring at me. Wanting me to read it. And I will read it. I just don't want to write an essay about it. So gross. Okay well I guess now is a good time to start reading....
Maybe....
Prooooocrassssstiiinnnaaatttiiioooonnnnnn.......
No comments:
Post a Comment