Just went back and read my older posts. Wow. I just realized how unbelievably quick my transition from liking Eric to being with Matt was. I swear I am not a slut or anything. What happened with Matt was a very special case, and we are still together and I like to think we will be for awhile. Eric and I are great friends. I, as well as a few other friends, think he likes me, and I am okay with that. I'm happy with Matt. Eric is a really good friend, and he will stay that way. I really value his company and friendship. But Matt is different. He treats me differently, there is something I physically cannot express about the way Matt and I click. He's good for me. He makes me better. Eric pushes me to be a better me. But Matt just
makes me better. No push or shove to do better I just am. I'm different now. And I think a bit of that has to do with the fact that I am truly happy most of the time now. I'm not sulking around liking people who won't like me. I love myself, and as a result Matt came into my life and makes me better. I think it's mutual to some extent too. We are opposites in all the right ways, and similar in the best of ways. :) I miss him.
Okay, I'm done with all this self-centered stuff.
Have a happy holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment