Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Over a month ...

... since my last post.

I guess that's to be expected during months like this. Crazy month. Busy. Busy. Busy. Quick too. Does not feel like a month ago today I was looking forward to my few days home with my family. Now I'm staring dead into the eyes of a month long break which is really scaring me the closer it gets.

It still hasn't hit me that I'm done with first semester. One eighth of college DONE. Gone. Forever a part of the history books. All I feel like doing is crying. I don't want it to be over, I don't want to say goodbye to everyone...

I miss Matt so much. He hasn't even been gone a full 24 hours yet. I want to be with him. He is home. He's not perfect. Far from it. But I don't care. He's not on a pedestal, we're equals. We both adore each other. According to a mutual friend he's "gaga" for me.

 God I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment